<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18993034\x26blogName\x3dRed+Cedar+Writing+Project\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://redcedarwritingproject.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://redcedarwritingproject.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3332046782463705441', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Jim Burke and some groupie


This one goes out to Andrea. Groupie extraordinaire. I hope this photo is the icing on the cake of a wondrous convention for you, Andrea. I, the photographer, appreciate your enthusiasm for your profession. Your dedication and intelligence will serve students well for many years. And if Jim Burke sparked some of that...well, I think I need to get on that groupie wagon, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Z said...

Aram...thank you so much for your kind comments. This convention has been amazing to me. It was more than I could ever have dreamed. I have so many people that I owe thanks to: Paul for typing for hours with me at the Omni hotel, Aram for eating a Dunkin'Donuts and being my "official photographer," Carlin and Stephanie for commiserating and also for opening my eyes to new curriculum, Troy for his infinite patience, Mike too, Tara and Kathy and the whole gang for your wonderful reflective practice, and to Toby and Janet for literally helping me get here. I am a lucky woman.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home